Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dynamic Zigs

Last month, I used my birthday discount at Anthropologie to buy the Dynamic Zigs dress.  I have worn it a few times since I bought it, and I took photos of it twice.  I haven't changed up how I've styled it, but I thought I'd share my two takes on it with you.  The length feels a bit long for me, but since midi-length is in style right now, I've left it as is.


Shoes: Clarks
Belt: Forever 21
Sweater: Banana Republic

The second set of photos were from my birthday.  I wore my birthday candle necklace that I received last year from Anthropologie with my discount coupon.  I went to dinner and martinis with friends at a local thai restaurant.  It was a ton of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Even though the dress is a bit longer, I like it...plus when/if midi lengths are out you can always get it altered!

    ReplyDelete