Friday, May 28, 2010

A Change of Scenery

I have a new picture taking spot!  I finally decided to make good use of my balcony that I so often neglect. The wire shelves that hold my watering can and other gardening stuff makes a nice tripod for my camera.

I wore this outfit last Sunday.  Not a great picture or outfit, I know, but it's the first time I had tried out my new photo spot.  (The wrinkle in my sweater and the un-cuffed sleeves in this picture bother me, can't believe I didn't notice it while taking the picture.)
Tank and shoes: Target
Cardigan: American Eagle
Leggings: American Apparel
Headband: Forever 21

 
Dress: Converse One Star for Target
Tank: Old Navy
Shoes: Naturalizer
Belt: Forever 21
Earrings: Savannah Art Market

I almost returned this dress.  I bought it last Friday in a desperate attempt to find something to change into after the professional conference.  Without an undershirt and the right shoes, I didn't think it would work.  Today, I realized it was incredibly flattering.  The color and shape are fantastic.  It's also a real wrap, so it'll work for me even if I lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment