Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Anthropologie Sale!

As Marie from Infinite Whimsy said on twitter, I won (and my budget lost) the sale game.  Today I wore two of my new purchases.  Also, check out those air-dried yesterday bangs.  Yes, those are day-two, no-heat, no-product bangs!  It's a hair miracle.
 
Cardigan: Sparrow Edana from Anthropologie
Tank: Ann Taylor
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Naturalizer

I changed into my new dress to meet my coworkers for margaritas and enchiladas after work today.  El Torito was crazy, but it was fun.  By the way, my coworkers loved this dress.  Aerospace engineers love planes.
 
Dress: Wright dress from Anthropologie
Shoes: Naturalizer
Necklace: bought in Mexico

1 comment:

  1. I know, I keep swaying back and forth between wanting bangs or not. I was on the bang side of things when I was at the salon, so I ended up with them.

    ReplyDelete