Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Another new haircut.

Saturday I wore my new Target (kids) shoes with a favorite easy dress to my weekly trip to the farmer's market.
 
Dress and Earrings: LOFT Outlet
Shoes: Target
Barrette: Forever 21

Sunday I got a haircut.  Jana made my hair really fluffy.  Kind of crazy fluffy.  I promise this is not normal...it took a lot of product and a really long time with a big brush and a hair dryer.  She and I decided to keep my bangs straight again.  She promised she cut them short enough that I wouldn't have to use any heat on them...you'll see in my next post how that worked out.  Also, Jana loved my outfit.  She gave me so many compliments!
   
Top: Target
Skirt: American Apparel
Cardigan: LOFT outlet
Shoes: Naturalizer
Belt and Earrings: Forever 21
Purse: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment