Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Oh Hi.

Hi, blog.  I feel like I need to reintroduce myself.  I'm sorry I've been neglecting you.  Why the neglect you might ask...well I'd like to say I have a good reason, but I really don't.  I did get a new computer.  And I still haven't taken the dvd-drive out of it's box yet, so I haven't installed my photo editing software yet.  Oh, and I am back in Louisiana, working at Stennis Space Center in Mississippi again.  Also I have bronchitis (okay that may be my lamest excuse yet, since it hasn't stopped me from flying across the country for work).  I have been wearing outfits, having good hair days, and taking photos of them.  I will have a nice stock of photos to post in the future.  Since I'm not sure when that future will be (whenever I get around to installing that software), I want to show you something WAY more interesting than my excuses.
This blog is awesome.  I promise.  No, it has nothing to do with rocket science or fashion, but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment