Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Can you find the difference?

Two outfits from this week.  One I wore on Monday after work to run errands, go to appointments, etc.  I switched out the jeans I wore to work for the new shorts I bought at the American Apparel outlet this weekend.  They're black corduroy, super comfy, but also super short.  I guess it works since I'm short too.  The second outfit I wore today to work.  Yes, I threw all preconceived ideas I had about what I could wear to work.  I love this new skirt, also from American Apparel outlet.  It's so swirly and so much fun to wear!  Because I felt a little out of my comfort zone in this skirt, I wore black leggings underneath it.  My friend Jen said that if I had a different camisole without lace trim and tights in place of my leggings, I would be dressed appropriately as an Amish girl.  I guess if it's good enough for the Amish, it's good enough for work.
 
1st Outfit:
Top: Banana Republic
Tank, necklace & mint hairbow (not shown): Forever 21
Shorts: American Apparel
Shoes: Cynthia Vincent for Target

2nd Outfit:
Top: Victoria's Secret
Tank: Ann Taylor Outlet
Jacket & bow ring: Target
Skirt: American Apparel
Leggings & hairbow: Forever 21
Shoes: Clarks

Also, can you see what's missing?

2 comments:

  1. No glasses! You look great! (OK, your glasses are cute too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm still not used to how I look without the glasses. Good thing it's not a permanent thing.

    ReplyDelete