Sunday, November 28, 2010

Yes, I wear fake Ugg boots.

It was cold (for Los Angeles) this morning, so I put on a very comfortable and warm outfit.  Unfortunately the soles fell off of the heels of my tan boots, so I didn't have many matching shoe choices.  I had to pull out the tan fake Ugg boots from Wal-mart.  I've worn the black pair on the blog before, but I don't think they look so bad.  These are really showing their age and poor quality, however, they are still warm and comfortable.  I realize that the sweater and scarf combo makes me look like a chubby snowman, but it was warm and that was my goal.  (And yes, I see that my sweater is missing a button.)
 
Sweater: Victoria's Secret
Scarf: old
Tank: Forever 21
Top & leggings: Target
Boots: Wal-mart

Cruise vacation and holiday decoration pictures are coming soon too!

1 comment:

  1. Our online shopping destination allows you to find and shop fabulous festive sale, Women Fashion Clothing, Baby Baniya's new collection of Jewellery, Autumn/Winter fashion show in Delhi India. Thanks for your awesome post.

    ReplyDelete