Sunday, November 14, 2010

Orlando - Day Five

Thursday was the first full day of the SWE annual conference, WE10.  I went to sessions and a company meeting in the morning and early afternoon, then changed into recruiting gear for the evening's career fair and hospitality suites.  It was a very long and tiring day.  For sessions, I wore a comfortable dress and warm cardigan with the most comfortable heels ever.  As for the recruiting outfit...it's dorky, I know, but the polo is required.  The company said we had to wear black pants or skirt with it, so I made the best of the situation with a high waisted pencil skirt jazzed up with a ribbon bow.
 
Dress & cardigan: Anthropologie
Shoes: Naturalizer
Belt: Target
Headband: Cost Plus World Market
Earrings: artist in SF

Polo: from my company (my hair is covering the company logo)
Skirt: Forever 21
Belt: ribbon
Shoes: Clarks

No comments:

Post a Comment