Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lucky Girl

I am a lucky girl!  Literally!  Now, I subscribe to the magazine Lucky, and I have since high school.  In the back of the issues, there is always a section called Lucky Breaks.  I enter the contests pretty religiously.  This time however...I actually won!  I won a sweater from Left on Houston.  I'll admit, I wasn't too excited about this one when I entered.  It didn't look like me.  However, I was super excited none-the-less because it was a free high end sweater.  Today I got the box in the mail.  Even my building manager was excited for me when I told her what that UPS box held.  Now onto the actual sweater.  It's a very long open cardigan, knee length actually.  It feels like wearing a blanket.  A stylish blanket that makes a statement.  I'm currently wearing it but already in pj's, but I promise I will post a picture eventually of this sweater.  I will definitely be wearing it on my flights next week at least.  If you were on the fence about whether or not to purchase one of these sweaters, I highly recommend you go for it!
Image from Left on Houston's website

1 comment: