Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Working at NASA-Stennis!

I'm in Louisiana (and south Mississippi) y'all!  Since I had to pack for a month, I decided to do my own version of a 30-for-30 remix.  The difference?  I only have 26 days here, and I packed 33 items of clothing (I think?).  Also, I'm not going to stop shopping.  I can't buy much since I have to pack everything to go home, but if I find something great in New Orleans, I won't deny myself.  Also, I've found that I didn't pack quite the right wardrobe.  The test stand I work on is extremely casual, and I packed mostly business casual.  I'll make do, even if I'm always the most dressed up person at work.  I do have to take into consideration my work environment, so long pants, closed toe/closed back/flat shoes, a warm cardigan for the office, and a wind proof jacket for the test stand.  (Does anyone have a good recommendation for where to buy a wind proof jacket?)  For my first two days at my new work assignment...I present outfits 1 & 2.  I actually wore an outfit on the plane on Monday as well, but I'll post that later.  For the first outfit I had the girl at the front desk of the hotel take the picture, and tonight I went into the gym for it.
Outfit 1:
Top & pants: H&M
Cardigan: LOFT Outlet
Shoes: Naturalizer

Outfit 2:
Top & necklace: Forever 21
Cardigan: LOFT Outlet
Jeans: Lucky
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment