Sunday, March 13, 2011

All Dressed Up

Yesterday I wore dresses, even though everyone around here seems to live in sweats or jeans, I dressed up like I normally would.  I went to the mall, then to my friend's boyfriend's house to bake pies (for Pi Day).  Although the mall is small, the Forever 21 is one of the nicest I've seen.  There's an entire room devoted to accessories!  I ended up buying a dress and several items from Bath & Body Works.  Despite the fact I'm on travel, I still want good hand soap, body wash, and candles.  My choices: the antibacterial foaming hand soap in Watermelon, Lavender Camomile bubble bath body wash, and three of the cutest candles in Tropical Spice, Seaside Escape, and Vanilla Coconut.

Daytime dress:
Outfit 6:
Dress: American Eagle
Cardigan: LOFT Outlet
Shoes: Naturalizer
Belt & headband: Forever 21
Necklace: Cost Plus World Market

Evening dress (that I bought yesterday):
Outfit 7:
Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan: LOFT Outlet
Shoes: Clarks
Necklace: Cost Plus World Market

2 comments:

  1. the dress looks MUCH better on you than the F21 model! You're right, it needs curves!

    ReplyDelete