Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SWE Region B Conference - Palm Springs

Last weekend I went to Palm Springs, CA, with SWE-LA for the regional conference.  Although Palm Springs had great weather, cool architecture, and felt safe, it also felt like a retirement town.  I probably wouldn't go out of my way to go back.  The conference was fun though.  I went to some good sessions, including one on SWE's public policy efforts.

Saturday was the conference banquet dinner.  One of the SWE-LA members, Bill, the counselor for the UCLA SWE section, won an award.

Dress: Anthropologie
Tank: Forever 21
Shoes: Bass
Necklace: Avon
Bracelet, ring & earrings: Target
Cardigan: Banana Republic

 

And on Sunday, we had the region business meeting and went out to a quick lunch.  The weather was perfect!
Dress: American Eagle
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Shoes: Bass
Purse: Michael Kors
Headband: Forever 21
Ring: Target

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I wish I could remember what settings I used for the picture of my earrings.

    ReplyDelete