Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Jeans

I didn't want my sunburn to show at work, so I wore my turtleneck to work on Monday.  I really liked it with my new necklace from Forever 21.  The jeans I wore I actually hemmed myself because I just bought them.  Despite the fact they're a short length, they were too long for me.  I also met my cousin and his wife for dinner after work on Bourbon St.  Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so I didn't get any pictures.  I had a great time though!
Outfit 18:
Top & necklace: Forever 21
Cardigan: Division
Jeans: Aeropostale
Boots: Target

Yesterday I also tried to cover up, so I ended up in a super casual outfit for work.  Thankfully there is always someone dressed even more casually than me at the test stand.  Which reminds me, if you'd like to see where I work, check out NASA's blog post!  It's gotten a lot more complicated since these photos, but it gives you a little bit of an idea.
Outfit 19:
Top & cardigan: Victoria's Secret
Tank: Banana Republic
Jeans: Aeropostale
Boots: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment