Thursday, March 10, 2011

TGI-Thursday!

Now that I work a 4x10 schedule, I have three day weekends!  I'm so excited to have a day off to finally explore this town I'm staying in.  Plus sleeping in past 5 am will be nice.  Tonight I asked the front desk girl  to take my photo again.  It was a different girl, so soon I imagine they're all going to know me as the girl with a blog.
Outfit 3:
Top & cardigan: Anthropologie
Jeans: Lucky
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Forever 21

And now, my first outfit of my trip, what I wore for my flight on Monday.  I want to share this not just because it uses the items in my challenge, but to show you why I am not taking pictures in my room anymore.  It's just not good.  The light is bad, and the mirror is super narrow.
Outfit 4:
Dress: Ann Taylor Outlet
Cardigan: Left On Houston
Tights: American Apparel
Shoes: Clarks

The bathroom mirror isn't any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment