Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patty's Day Outfits

I hope you had a fun St. Patrick's Day yesterday.  I celebrated by wearing green and drinking green beverages.  Okay, so it was just margaritas at the local mexican restaurant, but it was fun none the less.  I decided not to wear my green dress out, but rather my green heels.  Unlike some people that struggle to find the one green item they own, I normally wear bright green, so I have choices.  Plus I have several pieces of peridot jewelry since it's my birthstone, so I also wore all green jewelry.
Dinner and drinks outfit:
Outfit 12:
Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan: Division
Heels: H&M
Necklace: Cost Plus World Market
Earrings: farmer's market vendor

I didn't have much time to change between work and dinner, so I forgot to photograph my work outfit.  Instead of putting it back on this morning, I took a photo of it on a hanger.
Outfit 13:
Cardigan & top: LOFT Outlet
Worn with my usual work jeans and boots and the same jewelry as my dinner outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment