Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Moving & Pinterest

You know, sometimes life gets busy.  Very busy.  It turns out that accepting a job on the other side of the country will do that to you.  My life has been pretty crazy for the last few weeks.  I've had a lot of fun, taken lots of pictures, and I have a lot I want to share with you.  Unfortunately, it all must wait until after the move.  The moving company is coming tomorrow, and I'm flying to Charlotte on Friday.  After that, life will be adjusting to my new home, new job, and house-hunting (I'm going to buy a condo!).  Hopefully sometime in there I'll get some blog posts written.  In the meantime, I invite you to follow me on Pinterest and Twitter.  Pinterest is perfect for organizing new home decorating inspirations!  Plus, I put random thoughts about life on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment