Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Vacation Outfits

I met my dad in San Francisco for Memorial Day weekend.  We stayed in Vacaville with friends and wine tasted in Napa.  I posted my outfit for flying into SF on Saturday, so I'll start with wine tasting on Sunday.
 
Dress: American Eagle
Cardigan: LOFT Outlet
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Naturalizer
Necklace: Cost Plus World Market
Setting: Regusci Winery in Napa

Sunday night we went out to dinner in Vacaville.  I didn't get any pictures at dinner, so I took a few before I went to bed.
  
Dress: Arribada Current from Anthropologie
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Shoes: Target (old)
Necklace: Cost Plus World Market

Monday, Dad and I woke up early and drove into the city for breakfast then sightseeing.  I flew back to LA Monday evening.
  
A repeat outfit, but a great one!  Plus a picture with my dad.

I loved San Francisco and Napa.  I cannot wait to go back to the city though, so I can try more of the food!  I have several friends that live in or near San Francisco, so I must go back soon.

1 comment:

  1. i have to say i love what seems to be your signature style in these posts: strapless dresses and belts. it completely suits you!
    plus, i am partial to the california cool look (i grew up in berkeley!)

    ReplyDelete