Sunday, June 20, 2010

Urban Outfitters and Forever 21

I bought a few new items at the mall today.  It was quite relaxing.  I put together looks with both new dresses and my new accessories.  The first look is perfect for going to Edison or another classy bar.  The second outfit will be perfect for an outdoor concert this summer.  Yes, there are still tags on everything.
 
Dress: Urban Outfitters - last one left and only $30!
Shoes: Target
Ring and headband: Forever 21 (similar ring)
Earrings: Savannah Art Market

 
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Old Navy
Shoes: Naturalizer
Ring and headband: Forever 21

I need advice on a great backless bra for the first dress, and a nude slip for the second dress (I'm wearing a gold tunic in the photo).

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous finds, Elizabeth! I love backless dresses too- but I have the same problem! I haven't been able to find a for-true backless bra that actually works. Let me know if you do!
    Lately I've been wearing a nude jersey tube dress from AA under stuff as a slip. They also make longer camisoles that work as slips as well. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I'll post if I find a good backless bra. Sahiti suggested I try Target first.

    I live near an American Apparel outlet, so I'm going to look there for a slip. I've considered buying a jersey chemise before but now I have a good reason. (Any reason is a good reason to go to the AA outlet!)

    ReplyDelete