Sunday, June 20, 2010

Country Night

For my friend Sarah's birthday, we went out to dinner and to the line dancing bar, Borderline.  As much as I like country music, I've learned that I absolutely cannot line dance.  I've tried, friends have tried to teach me, and it doesn't work.  So instead of wearing boots, I pulled out a pair of intense heels.  I had a feeling none of the "cowboys" would ask a girl in crazy high heels to dance with them.  I was right!  I had fun just chatting with friends and people watching.
 
Dress: American Eagle
Shoes: Nine West
Belt and Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: Cost Plus World Market

And since this post is about going out line dancing, I can't help but include one of my favorite country songs.  It's light and fun, perfect for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment