Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Busy Day

My Saturday was very busy.  It started with a work bbq at an executive's house in the hills, then I went to Dockweiler beach for a SWE picnic.  I followed that with a house warming party at my friends' new place.  It was a fun but tiring day.  Trying to dress for it was a challenge.  The first party was very hot, the second was chilly, and the third was more trendy.  I opted to wear a dress folded up as a shirt with shorts.  I brought along a cardigan for the second two parties, leggings for the beach, and heels/accessories if we decided to go to bars after the housewarming party.  I ended up wearing the same outfit the whole day, just added the cardigan.
Top/dress and ring: Forever 21
Undershirt: Hollister
Shorts: American Eagle
Shoes: Naturalizer
Headband: CVS
Necklace: Cost Plus World Market

The housewarming party pictures were fantastic because a guest is a professional photographer, so here's one of me that I found on facebook.  And check out his website.

No comments:

Post a Comment