Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Outfit

Casual outfit for running errands and hanging out at the neighbors' house on Christmas Eve.  I was really grateful to get to hang out and talk with someone my age - the neighbors' son is home for the holidays as well.

All my pictures were taken with my iPhone today.  I cannot wait to have my camera cable so I can post higher quality pictures!

Tunic: Aerie
Leggings: American Apparel
Tank (not really showing): Jockey
Belt: Ribbon leftover from gift wrapping

Boots: Franco Fortini (Rack Room Shoes)

Make-up: Benefit Celebutante (LOVE this kit)
Earrings: Discount store ... have had them too long to remember which

The tunic from Aerie and the boots were early Christmas gifts from my parents.  The boots were only $45 (marked down from over $100) and the tunic was only $15 in the store!  After looking up the link for the Aerie tunic I realize that it's sold as a nightshirt, but I think it makes a great tunic for daytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment