Friday, June 3, 2011

North Georgia Outlet Shopping

I am on vacation.  No, not the lay by the beach in a tropical setting or explore European cities kind of vacation.  I went to a wedding last weekend, so I took a week off to spend with my parents.  Yesterday my mom and I went to the outlet mall, one of our favorite things to do together.  I did pretty well, although I was trying not to do much shopping because I do have to pack to fly home.  I wore two of my purchases today because I was so excited about them.  The dress my dad was kind enough to shorten the straps on, and the length actually works for me if I wear heels.  Those heels are also new, and they're super comfortable.  I wore them all day today and my feet weren't sore or red at all.  Amazing!
Dress: Charlotte Russe - $23
Earrings: Cost Plus World Market

Shoes: Indigo by Clarks - $51

I also bought a french press that was on clearance at Williams-Sonoma for $9.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
    If you want to learn more visit San Antonio Animal Shows, San Antonio Petting Zoo Texas Welcome to San Antonio Animal Shows,

    ReplyDelete

  3. Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural

    ReplyDelete