Sunday, June 26, 2011

Canvassing: Sunglasses

I'm going to place an order online for new prescription glasses and sunglasses.  However, I'm overwhelmed with the choices in sunglasses!  I've narrowed it down to the RayBan New Wayfarer in the smaller size, since I already have a pair in the larger size that is not prescription, and I love them.  The pair I own is a clear light brown frame, as seen in the photo below.  Would you please check out the frame and lens color choices online (see link) and let me know what your favorite combos are for me in the comments?  Thank you SO much!


1 comment:

  1. My vote is for the soft matte green with brown polarized lenses. The polarizing adds a hefty chunk of change but it cuts glare and reduces eye strain if you plan on wearing them for a long time (like for driving.)
    Ta-Lee

    ReplyDelete