Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Winter Weather in May

(Yes, I'm up quite late.)
It feels like winter.  LA winter, not real winter of course.  It has been rainy and chilly.  Today I was very thankful I have good rain boots and a wind-proof jacket.  I only needed the boots in the morning, but I definitely needed the jacket this afternoon.  I actually didn't wear this exact outfit to work today.  I had layered this dress with a bright blue bandeau to stay modest.  But on my way to work, I realized it was still too low, so I tugged it up.  Unfortunately this put the bottom elastic band over the fullest part of my bust, and it was extremely uncomfortable.  I ended up taking off the bandeau in the ladies room and swapping the green cardigan for my black work fleece zipped all the way up.  It wasn't cute, but it was functional for the office.  I still got compliments on my skirt.  Aerospace engineers really do love planes!
 
Dress: Wright dress, Anthropologie
Sweater: LOFT Outlet
Tights: Target
Shoes: Bass
Belt: Old Navy
Necklace: Cost Plus World Market

No comments:

Post a Comment