Sunday, May 8, 2011

What month is it?

Los Angeles has forgotten the season again.  All week was perfect pool party weather, aka way too hot for work clothes.  This weekend it was chilly.  Boo for colder weather!  I refused to dress for cold weather though.  On Saturday I went to a bbq/pool party (yes we did swim despite the cold weather...the water was heated).  No pictures of it, but I finally got to wear my new swimsuit that I love.
Dress & sweater: American Eagle
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Naturalizer
Sunglasses that I didn't need: Ray Ban

Today I was freezing outside, but thankfully the mall was plenty warm so I didn't wear a cardigan.  I wanted to wear my "shade of white" dress from last summer.  I found what I hope will be this summer's version on Urban Outfitters website.  I haven't tried it on yet, but it's the same designer.  I hope I can find it when it goes on sale!  (Today I included both with and without flash photos.)
 
Dress: Thistlepearl from Urban Outfitters
Slip: American Apparel
Necklace: Aeropostale
Belt: Old Navy
Shoes: Naturalizer

1 comment: