Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pre-Christmas Cheer!

Photos of Christmas-y things that I had on my iPhone...

Charlie Brown tree from Urban Outfitters...my only holiday decoration at work


Christmas tree in my apartment living room

Christmas tree in my apartment bedroom

Ornament my mom gave me last year (Spode)

Proof that I love my cat - I bought her a water fountain for Christmas

Random bakery window my mom and I saw while doing holiday shopping...I love this cake.  So much.

Most random thing I've seen in a long time.  Turkeys.  Fat farm raised ones.  Sitting on the side of the road, waiting for the first red-neck in a truck to pick them up for a freebie Christmas dinner.  How in the world did they get there?  There aren't any farms nearby!!  This is suburban Georgia.

1 comment:

  1. Update: My mom remembered which bakery had the cake that I loved and took a picture of...it's Cakes by Darcy. http://www.cakesbydarcy.com/

    ReplyDelete