Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lunch and Movie Outfit

Met up with a college friend for lunch today at the Flying Biscuit Cafe - best grits I've ever had!  It was a lot of fun to catch up with my friend.  So glad we got to meet up!

Dress: LOFT Outlet
Cardigan: Division
Boots: Wal-mart
Bracelet: Tiffany's
Ring: Overstock.com
Earrings: Vendor at the farmer's market at the Van Nuys, CA, courthouse
Tights: had them too long to remember, probably Target

I really wish I had my camera cable - the outfit photos taken with my iPhone just do not capture any detail.  The dress is fitted under the bust and has a lace top with buttons.  The tights have a diamond pattern.  The earrings are round Swarovski crystal beads on silver chains.

Went to see Up in the Air with my mom today too.  Great movie!  I loved the cinematography and the music.  I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. Wants to know About Lauren German Lucifer? Read Our Latest News: https://celebrityping.com/lauren-german-lucifer-is-one-of-the-best-drama-series

    ReplyDelete