Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lunch and the Mall Outfit

I went out to lunch at O'Charley's with my mom and her work friends yesterday.  It was fun, but it reassured me that I'm in absolutely no rush to have kids!  They're cute for about 3 minutes...then my patience runs out.  And there were only 4 kids there - two of which were on their best behavior.  I'm amazed at the amount of patience my mom and her friends all have.  They all teach (or used to teach before having their own kids) kindergarten or 1st grade.  Twenty 6 year olds in one room frightens me!  After lunch, Mom and I went to Northpoint mall for the normal after-Christmas exchanges and gift card shopping.  She did pretty good at Macy's ... got a ruffled cardigan and earrings.  I tried to find these jeans to try on, but neither Dillards nor Macy's carry Citizens of Humanity jeans.  I'll have to check my mall when I'm home.

Another outfit with leggings and pockets!  Plus the fuzzy boots return because I have zero tolerance for cold weather.  I actually wore this with a cardigan most of the day, but I preferred how it looks without it.



Turtleneck: Banana Republic Outlet
Skirt: LOFT Outlet (similar here)
Leggings: American Apparel
Boots: Wal-mart
Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment