Thursday, November 11, 2010

Orlando - Day Two

On my first full day in Florida, I drove out to Cocoa Beach to meet up with my company for a VIP tour of Kennedy Space Center.  I wanted to look professional despite the warm temperatures and casual dress code.
 
Top: Target
Jeans: Lucky
Blazer: H&M
Shoes: Clarks

And some proof that I actually got to see some awesome parts of Kennedy Space Center.  First up, a model of the ISS.
Second, check out how close we got to the launch pad!  The shuttle was enclosed, but you can see the tank and solids.  The squinty-eyed photo is totally worth it to be that close to the space shuttle.
And of course, I had to zoom in!

After the all day tour of KSC, I met up with some friends and co-workers to go out to dinner and drinks at Downtown Disney.
Tank, skirt & belt: Target
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Shoes: Cynthia Vincent for Target
Earrings: a farmers' market

No comments:

Post a Comment