Monday, November 15, 2010

Orlando - Day Six

On Friday, Rachel and I woke up very early and drove out to Cape Canaveral for the shuttle launch, despite being up very late the night before.  Unfortunately, only a few miles outside of the Cape, we found out the launch had been scrubbed again.  We didn't want to turn back, so we continued on, got breakfast at Dunkin Donuts, and met up with Kim from my company, who had organized the bus.  She gave us passes to the KSC visitor center, so we went there for the morning.  I had been already earlier in the week, but we saw different parts this time.  We were in such a rush and running on so little sleep I didn't get to take any outfit pictures.

After returning to Orlando in the afternoon, I quickly changed into another recruiting outfit and worked the career fair a bit.  This day I had to wear a black mock turtleneck with my pencil skirt.  I kept it unzipped at the neck, and the collar folded down.  I wore the shirt untucked because it was a thicker athletic type material, but I tied a pink ribbon at my waist.  Again, no outfit picture because I was in such a rush.  After all of the recruiting was done, I finally had time to get an outfit photo!  I changed into a third outfit, this time to go out to dinner with friends.  Rachel took my photo while we waited on the elevator in the hotel.
Dress: American Eagle
Cardigan: Division
Boots & belt: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment